young talent

IMG_3235

Lyle got a hold of Sally the other day, and captured this moment in the life of our dining room ceiling.

IMG_3236

Then he took this one

IMG_3237

and this one

IMG_3242

and a few more (there were 10 in all, actually). He is really quite taken with cameras. If you point one at him he runs up and wants to put his face right in the lens, and then after you take the picture he says "See?! See?!" because he wants to look at the image on the digital screen. That's my boy!

IMG_3244

4 comments:

  1. Too funny! I remember the first time Seth got ahold of my 10D, took a series of shots of himself getting into stuff he really shouldn't have been, and then very carefully replaced it :)

    He was about 3 (but only barely) I think, at the time, so quite a bit older than Lyle.. but since he grew up around cameras I don't think it was any stretch for him to think it was perfectly okay to pick it up and just start shooting - he even knew how to turn it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should set him up his own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! My 3-year old has been the same from a young age. This year we finally bought her her own camera...one of those kid-safe digital ones and she LOVES it! I looked at the pictures on the camera the other day and she had taken a bunch of our neighbors from her bedroom window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete