doughnuts

IMG_0854
We ventured out into the heavy rain* Tuesday night to go to Krispy Kreme and get some of their pumpkin spice doughnuts. Of course, the hot light came on just as we arrived so we had to go in and have some regular glazed too, hot off the racks. Mmmmmmmmmmm

IMG_0843
Krispy Kreme is something we love to indulge in now and then, and we tend not to hold back once we're there. Ahem.

IMG_0850

IMG_0846
I think I have mentioned the pumpkin spice doughnuts on the blog before, but we enjoy them so much AND I had the camera with me, so I thought I'd post about them again. Pick up a dozen (or three) and take them home to warm up and eat with vanilla ice cream on top. Just delicious.

IMG_0844

IMG_0851

IMG_0852


*Enough, already! We are so OVER the rain!



6 comments:

  1. They have the BEST doughnuts ever at Krispy Kreme! You can't not eat a ton of them when you go! Now, I want to go get some doughnuts and I may just do that! - we are totally over the rain over here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yum! Maybe we can get some while we are there - they closed the Krispy Kreme stores in our area :-( See you soon - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. never thought about donuts with icecream................

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have Krispy Kreme here, I remember the first time I stumbled upon one when we were State side (I think it may have been Vegas). I fell madly in love, and in some ways I'm thankful we don't have any here! I go CRAZY when I get my hands on one (ahem, or 12).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so over rain too! It's howling wind and storms here all the time, I keep getting woken up by lashing rain on the window at all hours!
    Those donuts look sinful, muwhahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you've made me regret passing up the KK we saw in Hendersonville when we stopped to stay overnight in NC! I think all our locals have closed.

    ReplyDelete