i am back

So. You probably noticed I took a little break. You know how you don't realize how bad something was until it gets better? How dirty it was until it has been cleaned? Or how disorganized it was until you've tidied it? That is how I feel about the inside of my head. I didn't realize how overwhelmed I was with my life until I just dropped everything at once (Emptied the entire cabinet, I'm telling you. Scrubbed it bare.) and started slowly and carefully putting things back one at a time. Organizing everything from the ground up- starting with my thoughts.

My only regret was that I didn't know what I needed enough to make an announcement here way back then. I just stopped blogging one day and never came back to it. I've been very quiet online as well as in real life, but it's been so good for me and just what I needed. I'm sorry to leave everyone hanging without explanation, but it's just what had to happen for me to get to where I am now. Which is ready to begin again. Thank you to everyone who reached out to me while I was away from the blog- I appreciate your thoughts more than I can say.

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay!

    Welcome back my friend!

    It looks great around here! I like what you've done with the place.

    So glad you are feeling centered and ready to come back...I've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hooo! funny, just sitting here and decided to check in out of the blue! Hope all is well, missed my window into your times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are back! I have missed seeing the updates into what is happening in Athens and seeing pictures of the kids. I love you....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea....you're back! Looking forward to catching up with your family and eager to see pics of the kids...have missed 'seeing' them grow up.
    Love you,
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so thrilled to go into Google Reader (first time ever) and see that you started blogging again. You and your family are so beautiful and so inspiring to me (always have been). We are doing, I guess you could say, hybrid unschooling, lately. We're at a bit of a transition period, trying to sell our house in Athens (know anyone who's looking to buy?) and living in IL with my in-laws, so it's not really looking quite like I want it to now, but we'll get there and what we are doing is working for now. Anyway, just glad to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so so happy to see you back!
    Denise, Iris, and Henry

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!!!! welcome back!! : )

    ReplyDelete