our new baby girl

Well, she's a puppy, but a girl nevertheless! This tiny sweet puppy is going to be coming to live with us in just a few weeks. Jason's brother and his family bred their dachshund before Christmas, and we got to see her waddling around with a tummy full of babies when we visited. Grammy & Pops are coming to visit us the second weekend in March and will be bringing the puppy with them from Texas. We are all very excited to meet her! She is 6 weeks old now and weighs a whopping 2.6 lb. We are busily trying to discuss names for her, and how we are going to handle food, etc. since our other dog, Chloe, will most likely think puppy food is quite the delicacy and try to gobble it all up. We are hoping they get along well though and can keep each other company.





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I hope you have fun with those puppies. My dad told me about them but I never got to see a picture of them!!

    Love You

    Trevyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was so cute, I mean she still is but MAN

    ReplyDelete