got the glasses!

We went to pick up Hazel's glasses today. She & I had planned to meet Jason at the shop and he was running a bit late. Here is the last photo I took of her bofore, anxiously awaiting her Daddy's arrival so we could go in and get her glasses :)



Trying them on, and checking herself out in the mirror.



Doesn't she look great?!



I had to remind her a few times this afternoon to put them on when she was watching TV- I guess it will take her a while to get used to them and remember to wear them. She commented on the way home that she could see the detail in the clouds- that they didn't look like blobs anymore but that they had bumps and everything. That made me happy that we went to get our eyes checked last week. I guess you really don't know you need them unless you check!

3 comments: