lyle

IMG_2460

Looking through my files, it's pretty hard to find any pictures that do not have this guy in them, so I figured I'd just share a couple of recent shots just for fun.

IMG_2506

Lyle really is such a sweet tempered person. He is so much fun to be around, all the time. We are always being asked, "Is he always like this?"

Yes. Always. He brings us so much joy every day!

IMG_2457

IMG_2451

IMG_2401

IMG_2368

I've been pretty busy lately with the mad rush to finish my holiday projects. I'll have a massive picture-heavy post about all the stuff I made or bought hand-made later in the week (after everyone has their gifts) Have a wonderful holiday!

4 comments:

  1. He is a sweetie!

    Merry Christmas to you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a lovely little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit on Lyle in the stroller! Can't wait to get that little boy (and girls) back to Minnesota in Feb. for some sledding. I promise this year we'll have snow--- about 6-8" on the level here now. Happy New Year! Love, Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! He is so adorable. Little men are just so darn sweet aren't they?

    Louise

    ReplyDelete