a project

Self portraits are my new/old favorite thing. In highschool I did a lot of self portraiture, and explored it a little in my college photo classes.

While looking through our snapshots, I realize how few of them I am in, and I am not very happy about that. Partially because I want to have pictures of myself that I like, and also because I want to remember what I looked like and see myself involved with the kids at different stages of their lives, etc.

So, my new project is self portraits. Our digital camera with the flip-around viewing screen is very handy for this, of course. And having the camera close at hand is very good, especially when you have a sleeping kid on your chest like in this picture I took yesterday evening:

1 comment:

  1. Great Picture! You both are relaxed and beautiful! You know I love you all. Thanks for bringing those wonderful girls into our family..Pops

    ReplyDelete