pudding pops and knitting

You know it is summertime when the Tupperware popsicle makers come out! (Ours don't have Mickey Mouse, but it seems this is the only kind they sell now? Unfortunate.) We started them out yesterday with some nice chocolate pudding pops, enjoyed thoroughly by all! We will be doing som efruit and juice pops this week as well- very refreshing. We just toss whatever frozen fruit we have on hand (peaches, berries, etc.) in the food processor along with a little fruit juice and sometimes a banana, and then put the mixture into the molds. Really good for the kids and yummy too.

These pictures also show Stella's new top I knit for her recently. It wasn't warm enough for her to wear it when I finished it, so it's been sitting. I really like the pattern, I just love the little open back. The yarn I used is a really soft thick and thin cotton, and I just love the color on her. As always, she is accesorized perfectly- her choice of white faux-pearls is just right with this top.



2 comments:

  1. i like the dark lipstick she choice too!! she is so cute!!
    give the girls a hug & kiss for me
    misty

    ReplyDelete