waffle day

What do you do when it's National Waffle Day and you are running too low on milk to make your famous Belgian waffles? (I had a busy day and forgot to check or I could have had Jason stop at the store on his way home from work)

IMG_4710
You load the family up and head to Waffle House, that's what you do. The big bonuses: Mom doesn't have to cook, you get to have hashbrowns (covered and chunked, thank you) with your pecan waffle, and of course- the jukebox. Who doesn't love loading a jukebox up with some choice selections before they sit down to eat?

IMG_4709
Hope you had a very happy Waffle Day!

IMG_4707

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss National Wafffle Day and a trip to Waffle House?
    Looks good and fun! I love you all and miss you so much! Pops

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, i miss this day! stink!!!

    i love me some good waffle house waffles!!!

    december will be fun with all 21 of us!!! haha

    ReplyDelete