ufo spotlight

UFO: UnFinished Object. As in a neglected crafting project. I happen to own a lot of them, unfortunately.

Remember this? Yeah. It's still not done. And I need to pack my sewing machine and fabric soon, not to mention the fact that baby London is not getting any younger! So, I got everything out and worked on the dolly quilt for big sister Cali last night, and it is nearly finished. My goal is to have them both complete before Monday's post. That way I'll free myself up a little so I can focus on packing. (Plus, I promised myself I wouldn't start reading HP 7 until I got this done. And I can hardly stand it any longer!)

Beach pictures tomorrow, and then lots of quilting for me this weekend! Barring any unforseen problems, look for FO pictures Monday! (Finished Object, for anyone who hasn't had their coffee yet this morning.)

2 comments:

  1. you have so much on your plate righ now. it will feel like a big weight has been lifted when you complete this project. i for one cannot way to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have quite a few UFOs--and I have no excuse why they haven't been completed! Ack! Can't wait to see pics of your finished products, though. :)

    ReplyDelete